Time Info Needs to be updated for 2019
Good Morning Cheer Families,
Cheer uniform distribution is THIS Sunday, 6/16 in the Middlebrook school gym. You must have registered and paid to pick up your uniform. PLEASE make every effort to attend the pickup on 6/16. For those who register by 6/16 and do not pick up equipment/uniform on 6/10, you will be assessed a $25 special handling fee for equipment pickup in August.
Please follow the schedule below:
- Grades K-2 10:00-10:30AM Last Names A-L
- Grades K-2 10:30-11:00AM Last Names M-Z
- Grades 3-5 9:00 - 10:00AM All Last Names
- Grades 6-8 9:00 - 10:00AM All Last Names
*** If you are absolutely unable to attend uniform distribution on 6/10, please email Michelle Lester and Devon Rayment (
) and we will advise of an alternative date.
Please be sure to bring a post-dated check (12/1/19) for $150 made out to WYF for a deposit on your uniform.
In order for you to receive your uniform, please note that YOU MUST:
- Be Present: To ensure uniform is fitted properly
- Be registered: Completed all registration forms online.
- Be paid up: Registration fees must have been paid in full.
- Bring the following with you:
- Your completed Medical Form
- Your completed Parental Consent and Waiver of Liability Form
- Emergency Form for players with severe limitations (basic form is completed online)
- UCA Participant Release and Waiver Form
- An equipment deposit check in the amount of $150, payable to "WYF", and DATED 12/1/19
Forms can be found on our website: www.wiltonyouthfootball.org. Click on the DOCUMENTS tab on the left hand menu bar (or use the hyperlinks above). CLICK HERE for all four cheer forms.