Registration is open through Friday, August 31 to sign up for the 'NEW' 'Intro To Tackle Football. This is a 3rd-grade program. Details Follow. If interested, please see registration instructions at the bottom of this page.
Intro To Tackle Football: 3rd-grade
Wilton Youth Football (WFY) is happy to announce a new program to teach 3rd graders the fundamentals of tackle football.
Eight-week program to introduce and teach select skills and techniques of tackle football. This program will emphasize football related agility skills and position techniques for both the offense and defense. Players will wear helmets. There will be no player contact. Coaches will use drills to teach players position skills, blocking and tackling basics. The goal of the program is players learn how to play the game, understand basic concepts and learn proper technique.
- $0 if registered for Flag football
- $50 for tackle intro only registration
- Weeks: 9/3 - 10/22 (8 weeks)
- Days: Tues/Thurs - 6:30 - 8p
- Location: Guy Whitten
- No contact
- Offense / Defense
> Position technique & read/react skills
> Blocking & tackling bag drills
- Football agilities
If you have any questions feel free to reach out and we’ll do our best to answer any questions.
, cell 203-922-2549
, cell 214-316-9412
To register for this program:
- If you are already registered for Flag, simply respond to this email with your player’s name and you will be added.
- If you are not already registered for Flag, register through the link below: